Wherever you choose to get married and say ‘I Do’, beautiful flowers will enhance the occasion.
Once you contact Twisted Willow we arrange a consultation at our Ripon studio where you can view our wide range of props and discuss your requirements in detail.
We work hard to understand the ‘look’ that you want to create. Our extensive knowledge of flowers allows us to suggest the perfect seasonal choices to complement your chosen venue and ideal budget. Designing flowers for a wedding is very personal to each couple, and we enjoy including interesting details to make your day even more special. Once the overall plan has been agreed, we construct a detailed written estimatefor you to review.
After any immediate queries have been resolved, a small booking fee will reserve your date in our diary. We are then here to help as much as you need us throughout the process.
Let us make your floral planning easy. Then you can relax and concentrate on being a beautiful and very happy bride!
The next step…
- View the gallery for examples of our recent weddings.
- Contact us to arrange an appointment – we would love to hear from you.
We are recommended by the following venues and suppliers:
- Allerton Castle - a gorgeous Gothic castle with a fabulous staircase for an amazing entrance
- Middleton Lodge - a private Georgian house to call your own – perfectly relaxed
- Newby Hall - just on our doorstep with so much to offer – house, marquee and orangery
- Ripley Castle - historic castle for an intimate wedding with a modern wing for larger events
- Settrington Orangery - a hidden gem just outside Malton with a lovely church next door
- Swinton Park - exclusive hotel with spa, restaurant and outdoor pursuits near Masham
- The Mansion - chic city centre mansion surrounded by beautiful parkland in North Leeds